The power of magic stones
Always symbols of wealth and power, gemstones have quickly become a common object of desire. For centuries they have been attributed magical and healing powers. It was believed that they could protect against misfortune, disease, evil and simply bring good luck. Few people realize that not only the most precious stones like diamonds, rubies and sapphires can be very beneficial to us. Everyone can choose for themselves the right stone that will become their talisman, and this can be done in several ways. For each sign of the zodiac there are corresponding gemstones or crystals, which will help their bearer find the path to happiness and perfection, through a better understanding of the meaning of life and one’s own individuality.
A properly matched stone, thanks to its gentle energy vibrations, will help stimulate and discover character traits hitherto unnoticed by ourselves. Such an amulet, can become an impulse for spiritual development. Thanks to the special bond with the vibrating stone and its influence on our personality, it can give us a sense of security in difficult situations, life dilemmas and troubles. Believing in the power of our stone talisman, we will then feel how its energy supports us and allows us to discover new, previously unknown spheres of the psyche. The most popular method of selecting the right stone is to match it according to the zodiac sign, date of birth, or simply guided by the power of attraction among other stones.
Stones corresponding to individual zodiac signs:
– Diamond, Hematite, Amethyst, Garnet, Ruby, Carnelian, Jasper;
– Sapphire, Carnelian, Rose quartz, Agate, Emerald, Tourmaline, Hyacinth;
– Chalcedony, Golden beryl, Golden topaz, Tiger’s eye, Carnelian, Agate, Aquamarine,
– Emerald, Chrysoprase, Aventurine, Opal, Pearl, Moonstone;
– Ruby, Mountain crystal, Golden topaz, Tiger’s eye, Amber, Chrysoberyl, Diamond, Agate;
– Topaz, Jasper, Nephrite, Carnelian, Yellow agate, Yellow sapphire;
– Aquamarine, Topaz, Opal, Coral, Lapis lazuli, Padparaja, Avanturine;
– Garnet, Carnelian, Sardonyx, Topaz, Tourmaline, Jasper, Hematite (Bloodstone);
– Turquoise, Sapphire quartz, Chalcedony, Topaz, Chrysolite, Sapphire, Lapis lazuli, Obsidian;
– Onyx, Chrysoprase, Ruby, Cat’s eye, Malachite, Blue spinel, Smoky quartz;
– Amethyst, Turquoise, Hawkeye, Garnet, Zircon, Aquamarine;
– Coral, Amethyst, Sapphire, Chrysolite, Moonstone.
Another method of selecting stones is to add up the digits of the day, month and year of birth until you get a single digit. Each of these corresponds to the corresponding stone:
1. ruby, yellow sapphire, topaz;
2. cat’s eye, moonstone, pearl, tiger’s eye;
4. golden-red garnet, blue sapphire, hessonite;
6. emerald, olivine;
7. cat’s eye, moonstone, pearl, tiger’s eye;
8. lapis lazuli, blue sapphire;
However, every rule has its exceptions, so if you feel differently, it is worth following your own intuition first and foremost. When we clearly feel the attracting power of a stone, it is worth trusting our feelings and choose the one that will be the most suitable transmitter of energy for us. The stone chosen in this way will give us courage and strength in pursuing our goals, and will bring solace in difficult moments. At the same time, it should be remembered that no two stones are identical. The one chosen will be special and unique. The new stone should be cleansed of foreign energy. The best way to do this is to place it under a stream of running water and then let it dry in the sun. To ensure the best flow of energy, the stone is best worn so that it is in contact with the skin. For this reason, magic stones often become jewelry pieces. You can then always have it with you and benefit from its power at all times. We can also use the energy of the stone for healing purposes, applying it to a sick or painful place, and we will quickly feel relief. In healing with stones, the colors of the stones are also used. Hindus believe that every person has 7 chakras on their body. Each corresponds to a specific color. These are points of vital energy, giving strength to the body and mind. According to Hindu medicine, the cause of negative emotions and bad mood is energy blockages of individual chakras. A properly selected gem helps to replenish the energy deficiency and, as a result, enables a return to balance and health. The stone can also be selected to counteract energy disorders
energetic disorders and strengthen the vital forces of the body. Then it is best to match the color of the stone to the color of one’s aura, which usually remains unchanged throughout life.
Stone colors and their meanings:
– ruby, garnet , agate, carnelian – stimulate the regeneration of blood, tissues and cells, stimulate vital energy;
– Amber, topaz, smoky quartz – have a beneficial effect on the digestive system,
help restore emotional balance;
– Citrine, topaz, yellow zircon – release joy, give warmth and benefit the intellect;
– Emerald, tourmaline, jade, mossy agate – stones in this color have a calming effect and balance emotions;
– Sapphire, aquamarine, turquoise, lapis-lazuli, blue lace agate – blue stones brighten the mind, promote creativity but also relieve fever, inflammation and infection;
– sodalite, amethyst – regulate blood flow in the body and are responsible for intuition and imagination;
– amethyst, rock crystal, dodalite, sugalite – stones that promote change and the pursuit of goals.
When choosing a stone to protect us and become our most personal talisman, it should be remembered first and foremost that each has different properties, both due to the characteristics of the particular mineral, as well as individual to each individual stone. Before making a final choice, therefore, it is necessary to learn as much as possible about the properties of a particular stone, so that it becomes the best possible transmitter of energy for us.